With the ongoing concerns of the spread of Covid-19, Coronavirus, we at Avila Physical Therapy wanted to update our patients on the measures we are taking to reduce possible exposure.
- In addition to our usual procedures, we have increased the frequency of cleaning duties to disinfect shared surfaces in the waiting room, restroom, and each treatment room. This also includes all countertops and door knobs throughout the office.
- We are requesting all patients use hand sanitizer upon entry of the office, or proceed to washing hands at the sink in the back of the office or in the restroom.
- We ask that patients attend appointments alone, and that any additional friends or family members wait outside in the vehicle to reduce exposure.
- If you or any immediate family members are experiencing symptoms, we ask that you cancel your appointment, and contact your primary care physician.
- At this time our office will be waiving the late cancellation fee for illness related cancellations.
We want our patients to feel confident that their safety is our #1 concern and we are taking all measures to ensure our office is one of the LEAST likely places to be exposed to this new threat. Please follow all recommended measures put in place by the CDC as they are every changing.